Data Architect - London - £65,000 - £95,000
Calling all Data Architects from the AWS ecosystem, an opportunity for a Data Architect has just been released by one of the UK's leading organisations within their industry.
This company are using Data to propel the organisation forward improving customer value and experience. You will be assisting with the building of new large scale Data and Analytics platform, hosted on the cloud, incorporating your knowledge and expertise of Big Data, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
* Aligning data models and architectural work to business objectives
* Lead the design and implementation of the Data platform
* Working with cutting edge Big Data technologies
* Consult with other teams within the company in relation to architectural solutions
* Work on enterprise level pipelines for data in collaboration with the Engineers and Solution Architects
* Understanding of BI tools
* AWS: Athena, Redshift, Kinesis, Kafka, DynamoDB, Glue, Lambda, S3
* Big Data tools
* Architecture experience
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please contact John Taylor at Jefferson Frank without delay. There are only two vacancies available and interview dates are immediately available