DevOps Engineer - Central York
I'm looking for someone who wants to advance their career in AWS and other cloud technologies. You'll be building intricate serverless applications using state of the art technologies as well as helping the development teams get the most from cloud services.
* Work with small to medium sized teams on projects running anywhere from three to twelve months
* Actively engage with your customers, including helping define their requirements and design their solutions
* Help Junior Developers and Developers improve
* Contribute to architecture and design of large, asynchronous, serverless applications hosted at AWS, using Lambda, ECS and Kubernetes execution environments
* Use AWS Cloud Development Kit to build infrastructure and continuous delivery pipelines
* Use tools like GitHub, JIRA and CircleCI to support the development process
You'll be working alongside the management team; people with decades of experience who want to share that experience with you. As your career progresses you'll be supported on where to specialise, and support that specialisation.
Support in your growth into areas such as team leadership, requirements capture, AWS Certification, ISC2 Certification, Kubernetes, functional programming, machine learning, application performance and application security.
And the huge variety of work on offer means you'll never get bored!
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7614. I am also available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-bowie-a079b7174/