DevOps Engineer - Santa Clara - up to $140k - Benefits, Equity, & Bonus
Looking for your next step in career development and want to be part of a fast-growing company that is innovating in the healthcare sector? Currently, there is an DevOps opportunity needing someone who is ready to make a difference and be compensated with their efforts!
You will work within a small team developing and maintaining the infrastructure on AWS while collaborating with engineers, data engineers, and data engineers on different projects. This position will require entrepreneurial and critical problem-solving skills that will help troubleshoot and resolve issues within the CD/CM process.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
* Be part of the CD realization process and improve reliability, scalability, and they whole software development lifecycle
* Work on an AWS cloud-computing process
* Ensure the infrastructure is secure from attacks and failures through developing and maintaining chaos engineering, disaster recovery, and penetration testing.
To be an ideal candidate you should have the following experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences (preferred)
* Experience with production-grade cloud infrastructure - both building and managing (2+ years preferred)
* Cloud environment experience in building/scaling REST-based web services
* Willing to assist your customers whenever they need help
Contact Details: If interested, please contact email@example.com or call +1(303)558- 4423.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.