I'm working with a consultancy based in Montreal specializing in helping organizations complete Digital Transformations with a focus on Cyber Security, DevOps, and Software Development.
They're looking for a Security Architect for a 9-15 month contract with one of their customers based in Montreal looking for advisement on Identity & Access Management, SSO, Data Security Management, and more security initiatives.
Ideally the successful candidate will have 4+ years of experience consulting external clients on security initiatives and will have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related certification.
If interested please send an updated CV and the best time/day to reach you to email@example.com!
* Security Architect
* 9-15 Month Contract
* Montreal, QC - 100% On-Site
* Up to $90/hr CAD
* ASAP Start
* Business Transformation Consultancy
* Gathering functional and business requirements to help clients select cyber security technologies
* Maintain, support, and operate the company information security GRC framework, including all related processes and procedures
* Work closely with Compliance team to ensure proper integration of controls and compliance metrics
* Work closely with Governance & Risk Management to ensure team meets information security standards
Expected skills & experiences
* 4+ years consulting on Cyber Security initiatives, including IAM, Penetration Testing, SSO, Data Security Management, etc
* Strong experience writing security playbooks and developing associated tools and templates
* Strong experience creating and supporting documentation of security controls, exceptions, etc
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Bilingual French & English