I'm working with a consultancy based in Montreal specializing in helping organizations complete Digital Transformations with a focus on Cyber Security, DevOps, and Software Development.
They're looking for a Cyber Security Consultant for a 9-15 month contract with one of their customers based in Montreal looking for advisement on Identity & Access Management, SSO, Data Security Management, and more security initiatives.
Ideally the successful candidate will have 4+ years of experience consulting external clients on security initiatives and will have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related certification.
If interested please send an updated CV and the best time/day to reach you to firstname.lastname@example.org!
* Cyber Security Consultant
* 9-15 Month Contract
* Montreal, QC - 100% On-Site
* Up to $75/hr CAD
* ASAP Start
* Business Transformation Consultancy
* Advising on the design, planning, implementation, and support initatives regarding Identity & Access Management
* Advise on SSO functionality, usage, and architecture across the customer organization
* Advise on process creation, identification or process modification
* Coordinate with stakeholders regarding policy, development, and governance
Expected skills & experiences
* 4+ years consulting on Cyber Security initiatives, including IAM, Penetration Testing, SSO, Data Security Management, etc
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Bilingual French & English