Front End/Full Stack Engineer - 100% remote
A NYC-based healthcare startup is looking for skilled engineers to join their Product Team, which is responsible for the front end design and development of their platform, applications and mobile apps.
About the role:
* Be a contributor to every aspect of complex, highly interactive web or mobile applications
* You have a knack for seeing how the technical pieces fit together to deliver a beautiful product. You strive to create code that is clear, well-tested, and will be a joy for all who come after you. You're excited by the opportunities an ambitious startup can provide.
* React, TypeScript, Apollo, GraphQL, and Google Cloud infrastructure
* Building user-focused applications
* Close work with product managers, designers, and key company stakeholders.
* Clear communication with Platform Team (back end)
* Write tests to ensure quality.
* Opportunities for leadership as the team grows.
* Min. 3 years of work experience as a software engineer.
* React or comparable web framework experience required.
* Experience across the full stack (from the database to the client).
* Experience working with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud or AWS.
* Experience with GraphQL a big advantage.
* Experience with testing production applications.
* Competitive salary (based on experience)
* 4 weeks paid vacation
To apply, contact me via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marta-skrzypek-944753188/, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (646) 863-7574.