I'm working with a growing organization with a focus on helping clients implement Data Science and Digital Transformation projects, in addition to producing their own Data Science driven products.
They're looking for an IT Manager to help plan and implement change management strategies, in addition to working with the engineering team to develop or improve software tools and increase security and authorization.
The role is FT and based in Montreal with 1 or 2 days per week of remote flexibility. The salary is going up to 90k/yr CAD.
If interested please send your updated CV and the best time/day to reach you to email@example.com!
* IT Manager
* 1-2 days remote flex
* Montreal, QC
* FT - up to 90k/yr CAD
* ASAP Start
* Data Science & Digital Transformation Organizaiton
* Working closely with Operations team on internal projects, including but not limited to IT systems, office hardware plans (video conferencing equipment, printing, wifi)
* Plan and implement change management strategies, including ongoing consultation and communication with stakeholders throughout the process
* Sourcing, installing, configuring new hardware and software
* Collaborating with Engineering and other teams to develop or improve software tools, increase security and authorization, enhance documentation, etc
* Assisting employees with troubleshoot issues and providing end-user training
Expected skills & experiences
* 2+ years of experience in IT, SysAdmin, or IT management roles
* Strong familiarity with operating systems and computer environments such as Linux, Mac, Windows
* Hands-on experience with Google G-Suite with the ability to build and manage tools using the G-Suite API
* Comfort reading and writing Python or R
* Familiarity with security authentication configuration methods
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related certificate
Will give you a leg up
* Experience using 1 or more: NPM, Dash, FiveTran, Percy, Quay, Replicated, Browserstack
* Bilingual French & English