Front End Software Engineer | Central Newcastle-upon-Tyne
My clients AI-powered Automation Platform delivers data-driven intelligence and industry-leading management tools that are essential in driving more ROI from this fast-growing sales channel.
What you will do as a Front End Software Engineer:
* Work as a part of a cross-functional, delivery-focused team with engineers, QA and Product managers working together using Agile principles in a highly autonomous and collaborative environment
* Write clean, well-tested and refactored code
* Collaborate closely with the Lead Software Engineer on designing new features and seeing them through to completion
* Share knowledge, code and ideas across other teams - we use tribes to facilitate this
* Ensure code quality though pull requests
* Master a complex business domain
What you need:
* Experience with React/ReduxHTML, CSS/JSSWebpack, Babel and the NPM ecosystem.
* Experience of using ES6 modules and transpiled and bundled using babel and webpack.OO and Functional programming skills
* Knowledge of Agile and Lean delivery approaches and modern engineering practices, such as clean code, TDD, refactoring, Continuous integration
* Experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
What would help if you had:
* Ability to break down a complex problem into more manageable chunks
* "Getting things done" attitude
* Experience with developing responsive web application
* Self-motivation and a passion for knowledge.
What you'll get in return:
* 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
* Desk Surfing (international)
* Generous learning allowance
* All the usual free office shananigans
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7614. I am also available by email at email@example.com, or you can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-bowie-a079b7174/