Jefferson Frank are offering an enticing new role as a DevOps Consultant in a driven and growing multinational company with over 300 experts throughout Europe in their Amsterdam office.
The company is one of the European leaders in DevOps, Cloud and UX practices with offices throughout Europe. Their ethos is to work in a fun and creative environment which includes an in-house robot! They actively host tech workshops and keynotes on cloud computing, data and security. They focus on Agile and Continuous Delivery with cutting-edge UX knowledge and automation, as well as helps build software more effectively through exceptional equipment to complete DevOps transformations.
* A Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or other relevant discipline
* Very good understanding of and experience with DevOps way of working
* 5 years minimum experience as a DevOps Engineer or in DevOps
* Knowledge of various languages, such as JAVA, Python, Bash and Ruby
* Experience with Cloud, such as AWS and Azure
* Agile/Scrum coaching experience and numerous years of Consultancy experience
* Dutch preferable. If not, fluency in English is required.
* Self-starter with the ability to work in a team
* Enterprise and interculturally aware
* Good communication skills
* Enjoys an informal, but professional atmosphere
* Competitive Salary
* Flexible working hours
* Tech device of your choosing
* Exciting environment with like-minded specialists
* Personal Development through unique projects and certifications
If you would like to know more about this exciting position, please don't hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 202418559 and I will be happy to liaison with you.