ONLY FOR PEOPLE LIVING IN NETHERLANDS - GET IN TOUCH FOR 3 MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES BESIDES THE ONE BELOW
AWS DATA ENGINEERS / SERVERLESS DATA LAKE PROJECT / DATA SCIENTISTS - ANYONE IN THE NETHERLANDS WHO LOVES DATA IS WELCOME TO APPLY
Are you stuck in your career? The projects you work on do not challenge you? No freedom in using your favourite tech-stack? Junior / Medior / Senior, it doe snot matter, this company grows together Read further, and I am looking forward to discuss this great opportunity with you!
Join one of the most rapidly growing consultancies in The Netherlands. They are based in the heart of Amsterdam, having only high-end clients and an amazing team of Engineers & Scientists. Besides, they strictly promote gender & remuneration equality.
Talking about a D&A, BI & AI specialist consultancy, that is famous for having a unique career & development path; top tier client base (KPN, Nike, Bol.com, Philips, etc); and a very inclusive multi-culti team with lots of incentives. Using the latest technologies, there is always need for great engineers with affinity to develop the AI & ML skills.
They believe in growing together with bright minds & with significant Data engineering experience, who possess advanced soft skills (e.g.: communication, leadership, creativity) to be able to professionally consult with the clients.
Skills & Qualifications
* YOU HAVE TO LOVE DATA AND EVERYTHING AROUND MAKING SENSE OF HUGE AMOUNT OF IT!
* Many clients with different tech-stack so feel free to apply if you have worked with Data & want to become a master of Data Science & Engineering
* Data Warehousing (DWH); ETL; Data Analytics; Data Warehousing & Modeling; Data Engineering; DataArchitect
* Experience with some of the following tools: Hadoop, AWS, Spark, Scala, Python, Java, SQL, ETL
* Master's level of thinking
* Joining the fastest growing D&A, BI & AI specilist consultancy
* Multi-culti, inclusive team with amazing growth path & courses to upgarde your skills
* Monthly incentives, laptop, allowances & bonuses
* Learning & progressing in your career - e.g.: building and implementing Machine Learning models