Java Technical Lead - Oslo
Exciting opportunity for a Java Technical Lead to join a leading business operating in Norway and internationally. You will be responsible for Leading the Engineering department which is split into 3-4 teams working on projects, features, support, and improvements to the platform.
You will identify where improvement is required to improve architecture, process, platform, workflows etc whilst working closely with DevOps Manager, QA Manager, Tech Leads and Lead Product Manager to ensure delivery of all work.
Reporting into the CTO, this is a new senior position heading up a department that is critical to the success of the business. The successful candidate will have extremely strong leadership skills and be able to inspire team members to consistently work at their best. You will have proven ability to create architectures and develop technical roadmaps in support of business strategy.
* Must come from a strong development background and still coding from time to time
* Some Leadership, mentoring and line management experience
* Hands on Experience with Java, Spring, Maven
* Good front-end experience - HTML, CSS including major framework React, Angular
* Deep experience of CI / CD (Jenkins, AWS pipeline) and version control workflow (Git)
* Thorough understanding of Code Quality: Automation, Mocking, TDD, BDD, SOLID principles, etc.
* Good architectural experience
* Very good agile experience including working with, and appreciation of the other roles within an agile teams.
CV's are reviewed on an ongoing basis and interviews organised accordingly.
Any queries please direct to Sarah Lord at firstname.lastname@example.org