Technical Consultants - Aarhus
Take control of your career in a role that allows you to harness your technical skills and combine them with your strong sense of commercial awareness.
My client is a dynamic international company focussing on providing digital content management solutions to their clients. In this position you will work closely with your clients, assess their business needs, design and implement bespoke solutions for them. Occasionally you will deliver workshops and training. An outgoing personality is key!
In return, you get to work in a very flexible and social environment, where freedom in your work is paramount. You will also get to represent the business in fully funded overseas visits, where you will work with a number of very prestigious overseas clients.
What you need:
* English speaking
* Development across several languages, such as:
* Cloud experience:
* AWS or Azure
* DevOps experience:
* Containers with Docker or Kubernetes
* CI/CD pipelines
Reasons to apply:
* This company is large and stable without the feeling of being too corporate
* Projects fall into your lap to choose from, meaning you do not have the stress of finding your own projects and selling the business
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Work the entire project lifecycle from architecture, development, implementation, deployment, through to operations and maintenance
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
* Be part of a company that values upskilling it's talent
If you would be a good fit for this role please send an updated CV to email@example.com, or contact Jake Evans on +4589888257