The company has developed into a dependable supplier of IT professionals. It is a company where the gulf between management and staff is short to promote an open and inviting environment. By doing so, the lines of communication are brief which entices a workspace with transparency, full of like-minded professionals working together. They work from reputable organisations to small software houses. They provide a temporary and permanent need for extra capacity and/or knowledge in the field of IT infrastructure and software development.
They also contribute highly in another way to IT by having their own academy. Here, they train and re-train people in in the likes of DevOps and developing.
* A solid understanding of Linux with 5-10 years of experience
* Proven experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
* Proven cloud experience, AWS.
* A least bachelor's degree
* Competency in Python, Java, Powershell or Golang
* Hands on experience with Ansible, preferably deployed the ELK stack with Ansible
* Fluency in Dutch and English essential
* Not afraid to take responsibility and like a challenging environment
* Want to oversee and understand complex situations
* Team player
* Strong analytical skills
* Competitive salary
* Personal development
* Lease car with fuel card
* High-end laptop
If you would like to know more about this exciting position, please don't hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 202418559 and I will be happy to liaison with you.