MS SQL Server DBA
Jefferson Frank are seeking MS SQL Sever DBA to join a market leading organisation working at the forefront of database and cloud technologies.
This position will see you represent the Company through both support and consultancy work, which has come about through recent expansion within the organisation and an influx of high-end customers.
You will be primarily focused in Central London, and being part of an official Microsoft Gold Partner, can expect to attend regular events whilst obtaining a number of certifications along the way to take your career to the next level and allowing you to progress as highly-qualified technologist.
This role itself is split between Managed Services, Consultancy and Pre-Sales work.
* SQL Server Database (SQL 2012 to 2016) - although a wider range of versions would be ideal
* Microsoft Azure (Amazon Web Services would be a bonus, but not essential)
* Transact-SQL programming skills
* Large-scale data manipulation and Extract Transform and Load (ETL)
* Exposure to one or more .Net development language + APIs
What's in it for you?
* Highly attractive salary (dependent on experience)
* Professional Certifications and training
* 25 days holiday with a 5 day carry over
* Season ticket loan for travel
* Great company work environment and benefits
* Opportunity to work with a leading organisation in a central London location
This is a Permanent role, offering a varied starting salary depending upon experience and seniority
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7445 for a confidential chat.
Jefferson Frank International are the UK's leading AWS recruiter, offering more opportunities across the UK and abroad than any other.
LinkedIn = www.linkedin.com/in/alex-todd-25a072105/