DevOps Manager - Odense
Ever want an opportunity to help shape a platform that's used globally? My client is looking for an experienced DevOps Manager to lead their gifted in house team forward.
Should you be successful, you will be responsible for shaping the future of the product, building the team, leading a gifted group of professionals, and getting your hands dirty yourself.
What you need:
* English speaking
* DevOps experience
* Containerised systems with tools like Kubernetes or Docker
* CI/CD experience
* Experience with tools like Terraform or Anisble
* Linux experience
* Including Ubuntu or Red Hat
* Management experience including:
* Project management
* Code reviews
* One to one personnel reviews
Reasons to apply:
* This team is part of a healthy, growing scale-up, with a great deal of freedom and flexibility
* Sink your teeth into a project you can take full ownership of, taking it all the way from initial inception to delivery.
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
* Be part of a company that values upskilling it's talent
If you would be a good fit for this role please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Jake Evans on +4589888257