Software Engineer | Toronto | Full-time
An AWS Premier Partner we are working closely with have been looking to build out their presence in the Greater Toronto area and are looking for skilled Software Engineers to join their team. They work with a number of reputable client in the U.S. and Canada are highly rated by AWS directly, and is one of the largest all in AWS delivery businesses.
What they are looking for:
* Strong proficiency in Java or C#
* Strong in at least one other language such as Node.js, Python, Scala, or GO
* Knowledge of AWS tools such as (EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateways, etc.)
* Participates in the development community (speak at events, meetups, blogging, or contributor to open-source software projects).
* Strong verbal and written communication skills for documenting workflows, tools, or complex areas of a codebase.
What they can offer:
* Competitive salary and bonus
* Flexible work environment
* Pet friendly
* Unlimited snack and beverages
* Generous PTO policy
* Wellness program
* Professional career development and training
*To be considered for this role, You must be authorized to work in the country. This client is not able to provide sponsorship now or in the future.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
*To expedite your application process, please reach out via phone at 972-437-8259 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.