My client is based out of Silicon Valley, but works with clients all over the world. In total, they have 350 clients and are continuing to grow. My client helps their client gain a competitive advantage by leveraging their disruptive technology in terms of data and digital technologies. While working with them, you would be consulting with one of their top clients to help implement and deploy their cloud infrastructure.
Roles & Responsibilities -
In this role you would be responsible for ensuring best practices in cloud adoption. This includes, but is not limited to developing IaC and deployment into cloud, how to manage cloud infrastructure in terms of auto-scaling, security & governance, and cost management. You will also be defining and establishing processes/tools to control security and costs.
* 8 years of experience in Architecting and developing software applications
* Deep knowledge of Enterprise IT Infrastructure
* Proficiency in designing and building scalable microservices
* Hands of experience of AWS Foundation services relating to compute, network, storage, deployments and Automation Technologies
* Background in Architecture & Design of implementing and deploying applications on AWS
* Extensive history of working with Java, Node.JS, & Python
* History working in IaC delivery in AWS utilizing Cloud Formation
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional or Associate
* Highly desirable - managing hybrid Cloud/on premise infrastructure
We are looking to hire immediately, as our organization is growing extremely quick. With this rapid growth, we are also very much aware of work life balance. In our organization, we all work as a team and want someone that will fit right in with our already amazing team.
If you feel that you or someone you know would be a strong fit for this position, please don't hesitate to reach out to Kyle Sheldrew at Jefferson Frank International at 303-558-4360 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS/Azure jobs, as well as the AWS/Azure market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.