Cloud Solution Architect
WHO ARE YOU
* An allround Unix background with OS-specific knowledge and scripting
* Proven experience with cloud orchestration and automation tooling (Salt, Chef, Puppet etc.)
* A general skill‐set with sound knowledge of generic programming, network engineering and virtualisation ‐Oracle‐specific skills in a previous or current role as an Oracle Traffic or Enterprise Manager (desirable)
* 360 degree understanding of ALL existing AWS services and enough passion to keep up with new announcements, service enhancements from AWS and other major public clouds.
* Hands-on and demonstrable experience of planning and migrating hundreds of servers - both Windows and Linux from on-premise datacenters to AWS.
* Must have extensive experience with Red Hat Openshift and/or Rancher and/or Kubernetes.
* Experience with key Compute and Network Services and their components like - VNet, Configuring NSGs and Route tables, App Gateway, Express Route, Scale sets etc.
* Experience with AWS Deployment Platform and Container Services is a plus.
* Experience with PaaS offerings like Amazon RDS, Amazon EMR, Amazon Redshift, DynamoDB etc is preferred.
* Ability to design and deploy environments that will comply with PCI DSS, HIPPA and FedRamp standards.
* Experience with automation. We are looking for someone who can build provisioning templates that will spin up a highly available, scalable, secure 3 tier architecture and spin environments at will. This includes installing software components at each layer, configure replication etc, all without ever logging into any server
THE FOLLOWING ARE A PLUS
* You love technology and stay-up-to-date on relevant open source technologies and tools
* Experience with AWS Deployment Platform and Container Services
* You are a real team player and welcome change and challenge
* You are able to handle multiple responsibilities and manage your work
WHAT WE OFFER?
* Inspiring working environment and Team that will push you forward
* Challenging assignments
* Good compensation and benefit package
* Freedom to grow
* Extraordinary training budget
For more information:
tel: +31 (0)20 241 8558