Product Owner, Start-up, Product Development
This Swedish start-up's goal is to make life in the property market a little easier through data and digitisation.
As one the founding members of the IT department you will have the opportunity to establish a foundation for future at my client. Here you can really hit the ground running, as this start up is already financially stable and giving you to opportunity to direct them the company throughout this period of growth.
What You'll Be Doing
* Research the users's needs based on various data insights, specify user stories and prioritise those both from a user perspective as well as a business perspective
* Work with the UX team to transform results from research into tangible UX flows and design
* Groom product strategy backlog and roadmap and make sure it aligns with the overall business vision
* Analyse metrics to understand customer and product performance
* Always stay on the top of actual industry trends and be the voice of Agile approach within team
* 3+ years' of experience with product ownership
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field
* Experience with product development teams
* Good communication skills in Swedish or English
EU citizenship is needed for this role due to a level of security clearance.
It's a bonus if you have experience working with fin-tech, payment solutions and mobile e-commerce solutions
This is a full-time/permanent position where you'll be working in-house at my client's office in central Stockholm.
These guys have an excellent start-up culture that supports growth and creative thinking.
Here you can be flexible around your personal-life without having to sacrifice your career goals.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. For any questions please contact Jenna Owens (Recruitment Consultant) by telephone +46 775 888 606.