Senior Cloud Engineer | Toronto | Full-time
An AWS Premier Consulting Partner is looking to grow out and develop their market in the Greater Toronto area. They are looking to hire on a Senior Cloud Engineers who have a prolific background in AWS infrastructure. The ideal candidate is someone who comes from a solid technical background, is able to work in a team oriented environment, and has strong communication and interpersonal soft skills.
What they can offer:
* Competitive salary and bonus
* Flexible work environment
* Pet friendly
* Unlimited snack and beverages
* Generous PTO policy
* Wellness program
* Professional career development and training
What they are looking for:
* Professional background as a Cloud Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Linux/Windows Admin, etc.
* Strong proficiently with AWS
* IaaS experience with CloudFormation, Terraform, and Microservices
* Containerization with Docker or Kubernetes
* CI/CD with Jenkins or TravisCI
* Configuration management with Chef or Ansible
What you'll be doing:
* Maintaining and troubleshooting in an AWS environment
* Implement and deploy backend, middleware, and business systems
* Work with other teams in different time zones ensuring support
* Configure, maintain, and monitor systems and processes for multiple clients
*To be considered for this role, You must be authorized to work in the country. This client is not able to provide sponsorship now or in the future.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
*To expedite your application process, please reach out via phone at 972-437-8259 or email at email@example.com.