Senior CRO Analyst - Dundalk - up to €60,000
My client based in Dundalk is looking for a Senior CRO Analyst to join the team. You will have the chance to join an exciting and growing company and play a fundamental role in driving their optimisation strategy. The company has grown a lot ever since it was founded and now operates across Ireland and the UK as well as other international markets, it is definitely one of the best companies to work for in Ireland!
Your work will be split around Digital Optimisation and making the experience for online customers more personalised. The client is looking for someone who is a self-started and has a proactive attitude to really get involved in the project and improve the customer's journey.
* You will work closely with stakeholders and implement optimisation strategies to meet business requirements
* You will work closely with the rest of the teams to produce insights on the Data Management Platform, you will help integrate predictive models and deliver the optimisation roadmap
* You till be responsible for the analysis and troubleshooting of the site performance, as well being responsible for the conversion rates
* At least 3 years of experience in a similar role (ideally in e-commerce or web based businesses)
* Strong experience in Google Analytics
* Experience with personalisation platforms
* Strong communication skills
* Any experience with campaign management beneficial
* 10% bonus
* Pension contribution
* Flexible working
* Employee discounts
The client offers a salary of up to €60,000 as well as a range of benefits, excellent career progression and exposure to major projects and technologies.