Senior Analyst - London - negotiable salary
My client, a major company operating in the financial services, is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their Risk department and support the team and the wider business by taking ownership of the Data processes and maintenance using SAS and SQL. As you will undertake a number of tasks across different Data functions, this role will allow you to up-skill in your coding and Data quality practices. You will work with different department of the business but mainly the Risk department, as you will be part of the team enabling the Credit Risk professionals to manage the portfolios.
* You will use your Data Management expertise to extract Data and manipulate it to support the Data Management team. The Data is consumed through SAS and stored in SQL.
* You will have strong communication skills to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and engage with senior managers.
* You will have experience with issue resolution and ambition to grow professionally.
Skills we are looking for:
* You will need to be an expert with SAS - minimum of 3 years of experience
* SQL and experience with large Data Warehouses
* If you come from a Financial Services background that's a plus!
* Experience with Data management a must
* Pension Contribution
* Flexible Working
* Share Scheme
* Employee Discounts
* Life Assurance
The client is looking to start interviewing next week, please apply if you're interested and I will give you a call to discuss!