Data Engineers - Copenhagen
Take control of your career and join a talented team at the forefront of cloud and on premise Data Engineering.
An eminent IT consultancy are looking to scale up their existing Data team in Copenhagen and they have approached us to provide staff. They're looking to take on candidates who have passion for their work, and are willing to take advantage of the flexibility and freedom in the projects they can offer.
My client is a rising boutique consulting house that is moving strongly into the IoT scene. They are based in Central Copenhagen and are experiencing healthy growth.
What you need:
* English speaking
* Data Engineering experience:
* Either on premise with tools like Hadoop
* Or on cloud platforms such as AWS; GCP or Azure
* Experience with tools like Spark; Storm and Kafka
* Development experience:
* Java; Scala or Python
Reasons to apply:
* This team is small and dynamic, giving it the freedom of a start-up, but has a very stable project pipeline
* Projects fall into your lap to choose from, meaning you do not have the stress of finding your own projects and selling the business
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Work the entire project lifecycle from architecture, development, implementation, deployment, through to operations and maintenance
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
* Be part of a company that values upskilling it's talent
If you would be a good fit for this role please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Jake Evans on +4589888257