Principle DevOps Engineer £80,000, Involved in the Global DevOps Team, Solutions Provider £80,000
This is an amazing opportunity to join a technically minded team to help design and implement technical solutions for new/existing customers in various different industries. Mostly working on AWS, we are looking for someone who has a solid DevOps background and has great grasp on the modern way of the DevOps working. The teams culture is already in place and are in the midst of continued expansion looking to triple number within the next year. This is an opportunity for the role to be moulded to your core strengths, the hiring manager is very understanding in the fact that people come back from different technical backgrounds and will look to mould the role on an individual basis.
Role & Responsibilities
* Involved massively in the global team providing monitoring and support to cloud services
* Develop and improve DevOps processes (optimisation, automation and effective reporting)
* Provide creative solutions to problems.
* Proactively manage cloud environment
* Oversee cloud deployments for successful implementation
This is role comes with a mass of unique benefits:
* Mentoring, training & development (Once a week)
* Flexi-bonus (medical cover, dental cover, etc
* Live cover 4x Salary
* High pension contribution (upto 10%)
* AWS (or cloud)
* Software development
* Scripting skills
For more details on how to be shortlisted, contact me
Any queries, don't hesitate to contact me on +44 (0)191 917 4998
My Client would be very interested in hearing from you if you bring a positive attitude and outlook to work.
Key Skills: AWS / DevOps / Agile / Jenkins / Kubernetes / CI/CD / Terraform / Docker / Huntingdon / Cambridge