Role: Data Engineer (AWS)
Contract Length (3 months with the possibility to extend)
Jefferson Frank is currently working with a global social marketplace retailer that is disrupting the fashion industry. They are looking for a Data Engineer that has an interest in machine learning to join their Data team based in London.
* Take ownership of the availability and performance of their data related services.
* Assist in building out, migrating, and the day-to-day operation of the company's big data infrastructure using AWS Kinesis/Kafka, Glue, Redshift, and Apache Spark
* Build tools to make data accessible through visualisation tools to the wider business.
* At least one year working on the AWS platform.
* Strong experience in one or more high-level languages (e.g. Java, Python, Go etc.)
* Experience with Apache Spark