You are an experienced Azure Consultant looking to take the next step in your career.
You are a team player, and ready to make a difference within a growing Microsoft cloud team.
To be successful, you'll have:
* Extensive Microsoft Azure Cloud skills
* Experience with designing and delivering solutions in Azure
* Great communication skills, including stakeholder management, documentation and presenting
* One or more of the listed Azure certifications (70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions, 70-535 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions)
In this role, you will be responsible for:
* Provide pre-sales support
* Identify customer needs and develop solutions
* Ensure compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
* Assisting sales people in qualification of customer needs
* Support sales teams on the execution of specific sales strategies
* Deliver product training to ensure sales departments have the relevant information and knowledge
Culture and benefits:
* Fantastic training platform and support provided to boost your career
* RDO's available
* Parking available on site
* Team building activities - including bowling nights, charity fundraisers and fun-runs!
* Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
For more information, get in contact on email@example.com or give me a call on 02 8319 2297