New Job Listing! Seeking AWS Big Data Engineer
Seeking AWS Big Data Engineer - Big Data Engineer - AWS - Birmingham, AL - $150k + Bonus
We have one last opening left for their AWS Big Data Engineer role. The role of the Big Data Engineer entails working the data pipelines, and streaming unstructured data from the data lakes using Kafka, into Redshift warehouses. You personally will lead other data engineers, and set the foundation for the project. This opportunity can be remote! This role entitles working in a team atmosphere, and is a very hands on opportunity! Come work on exciting projects using cutting edge technology today!
* Work on minor scripting to modify pre-existing pipeline
* Use tools such as AWS Kinesis, Glue, and Redshift for the transfer and structuring of data
* Lead team of 4-6 other data engineer in day to day direction of project
* Help with overall organization of large influx of new unstructured data
* Scrub millions of rows of data
* Extensive experience in software development in Python, Scala or Java
* Previous AWS Cloud experience is a must
* Hadoop/Big data experience (Kinesis, Glue, Redshift, EMR, Athena)
* Bachelors degree preferred
* Remote opportunity from home!
* Health, dental, life benefits
* 401(k) benefits
* Flexible/Negotiable PTO days
* Competitive bonuses
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone at 813 437 6921 (ext 6921)
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.