I am looking for an SC Cleared DevSecOps Engineer that will be responsible for maintaining and continually improving the security of the of digital platforms.
You will be responsible for the strategy and conduct monitoring, detection and initial investigation of security incidents and contextualise the information.
You will drive the development of new security capabilities to support delivery and ensure that the tools and approaches used are effective. This role will give you the opportunity to get hands on and build security into systems.
You will take a proactive role in securing the digital environment to ensure effective root-cause and trend analysis of security threats and issues, liaising effectively with interested stakeholders and ensure lessons learnt and communicate threats to aid continuous information assurance. You will be required to challenge and propose changes to existing processes where they do not contribute to the rapid delivery of a secure service.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Current SC Clearance required
* Communicating risk in a nuanced manner to inform business decisions
* Deep knowledge of networking, infrastructure and applications from a DevOps perspective with a security focus
* Polyglot technologist with the ability to quickly learn, adapt and use different technologies, including but not limited to Cloud platforms and protective monitoring
* Software development and scripting skills
* Broad knowledge of security control techniques and how they can be applied in a traditional IT environment as well as cloud based systems
* In depth understanding of the methods of technical attack and how these can be detected in a digital environment
* Ability to assess and analyse a wide range information to draw conclusions on how to improve the security of our systems
* Knowledge of the concepts of information security, and of current and emerging IT security, data protection and information risk principles and technologies.
* Knowledge of security monitoring, prevention and control systems including anti-virus, web proxies and security software.