Do you want to work in a company that's a market leader in its industry?
Do you want to work at a company that is at the forefront of development?
This company is the one for you - they work agile and continuously deliver.
They have set high standards for the mobile platform and in all their products, with over 170,000 monthly users they have set high standards in accessibility and performance in their mobile applications.
Here you would be expected to take your own initiatives and responsibility.
This company is looking for a focused and creative Android Developer who wants to work with development and architecture in their Stockholm-based team.
* Take an active and positive role within the scrum team, focused on delivering as much business value as possible.
* Take technical responsibility for applications and services.
* Be an active member in different forums, for example development standards, deployment and continuous delivery
* You will have good knowledge in programming with iOS and Swift
* Good communication skills with strong commercial and nosiness mind-set.
* Problem solver with a pragmatic approach to drive the spirit required in a fast-paced digital space.
* Experienced in agile and development methodology
* Knowledge of backend development using Java
What They Offer
You get a stimulating job at a workplace where the IT department works closely with the business. They have good support for our agile approach. They have fun, care about each other and are committed to their work.
The position is a full-time job and it is placed in the IT department in Stockholm.
Want to join them?
Please send across your CV and portfolio as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about this role you're more than welcome to contact Jenna Owens (Open Source and Cloud Recruitment Consultant) - email@example.com or +46 (0) 775 888 606