I'm working with an AWS Premier Partner looking to connect with DevOps Consultants that will work with their clients growing DevOps team to work on user stories provided by the product owner, as well as assist the client with maturing their development practices and pipeline maturation.
The role is based in Philadelphia and requires onsite Monday-Friday and the contract is 3 months to start with an extension likely if quality of work is strong. Our client will also cover travel expenses.
They're prioritizing strong hands-on experience working with Amazon Athena, QuickStrike, Lambda, and Python - more details are below. If interested I'm happy to chat, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a good time/day to reach you and I'll give you a ring.
* DevOps Consultant
* Contract - 3 Months + Likely Extension
* Philadelphia, PA
* 100% On-Site Monday-Friday
* 2-3 Round Interview Process
* Up to $120/hr C2C
* Immediate Start after background check
* We cannot sponsor H1B or OPT-EAD visas at this time
Day to Day
* Work with the clients growing DevOps team to work on user stories provided by the product owner
* Assist client with maturing their development practices and pipeline maturation
Required skills & experiences
* 5+ years in DevOps or Cloud focused roles
* 2+ years of hands-on experience using AWS Athena, AWS QuickStrike, and AWS Lambda
* 2+ years of Python development experience
* Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and SDLC
Will give you a leg up
* 2+ years creating infrastructure-as-code in AWS using Cloudformation
* 2+ years creating CI pipelines using Jenkins
* Strong experience using Amazon CodeStar to deploy applications
* Hands-on development expertise with Ruby, Node.JS