Devops Engineer w/ Secret Clearance (partially remote)
Job Description: My client is a high-end technology and management consulting firm looking for a talented Devops Engineer to work full time with their Devops team. They are looking for a candidate to take their current AWS system and initiate better features and practices to it.
* 1-2 years of DevOps experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes)
* 1+ years with Linux
* AWS Associate Level Certification
* Knowledge of networking concepts and system security (Firewalls, identity management etc.)
* Competitive PTO (approx. 29 Days off)
* Premium Medical (80%-90% company paid)
* Vision and Dental (100% company paid premiums)
* Competitive 401k
* Tuition reimbursement
* Short term and Long term disability
* New Parent Program
* 3-4 days on-site, 1-2 days remote in D.C. at DHS
If Interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!