Java Backend Software Engineer - $140,000 - Boston, MA
Java Backend Software Engineer - $140,000 - Boston, MA - 100% Remote
Our client is looking for a smart experienced Java backend software engineer to help architect their platform. They're an analytics software company who provides direct links to consumers behaviors such as revenue, profitability, and consumers lifetime value. With their cutting-edge AI technology, they can make more precision decisions due to its machine learning and predictive analytical capabilities.
* Build and maintain scalable backend architectures for core products and future products
* Participate in agile/scrum sessions and rapidly iterate upon product roadmaps
* Partnering with other technical team members maintain and build variety of big data products
* Ability to work in a start-up environment
* Experience in working with backend Java or Scala software experience
* Strong experience in NoSQL, Kafka, and distributing architectures
* Knowledge of working with products that deal with large data
* Experience in agile and scrum environments
* Experience in working with Apache Ignite or Spark is a plus
* Has start-up experience
* Health, Dental, Medical Insurance
* 100% Remote
This client is not able to sponsor visa's
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Evan Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org call me at 646-993-1394
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more full stack developer roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.