Are you excited at the prospect of unlocking the secrets held by a data set? Are you fascinated by the possibilities presented by IoT, machine-learning, and artificial intelligence advances? In an increasingly connected world, massive amounts of structured and unstructured data open up new opportunities. As a data scientist, you can turn these complex data sets into useful information to solve global challenges.
Role & Responsibilities
* You'll work closely with clients to understand their questions and needs, then dig into their data-rich environment to find the pieces of their information puzzle.
* You'll mentor teammates, conduct data analysis and modeling, design data-driven solutions and approaches for clients, and use the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn that set of disparate data points into objective answers to help our commercial security clients make informed decisions.
* You'll provide your customer with a deep understanding of their data, what it all means, and how they can use it.
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years of experience with data science, mathematics, statistics, CS, economics, or data-driven problem-solving
* Experience in collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams
* Experience with working in an Agile development environment, including providing analytics or CS support
* Ability to operate independently and manage staff
* Ability to travel extensively up to 75% of the time
* BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
* Experience with Cybersecurity or fraud domains preferred
* Experience in a consulting or client-facing environment
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including using presentation expertise to convey complex ideas to client and internal staff
* Possession of excellent problem-solving skills, including in a collaborative environment
* MA or MS degree
* Join a global leader in Cybersecurity and earn the compensation that you deserve
* Access to online and onsite training in data analysis and presentation methodologies, and tools like Hortonworks, Docker, Tableau, and Splunk
* a chance to change the world with the Data Science Bowl-the world's premier data science for social good competition
* participation in partnerships with data science leaders, like our partnership with NVIDIA to deliver Deep Learning Institute (DLI) training