We are looking for a director-level Senior DevOps Consultant to lead enterprise-level engagements for a consultancy that serves Fortune 50 companies. I'm searching for an engineering manager that can lead large teams of DevOps/Cloud engineers for projects budgeted at $5-$15 million.
Below are a few highlights of the role:
Title: Senior DevOps Consultant
Level: Manager / Director
Benefits: 20% Annual Bonus + Project Performance Bonus
* Guide DevOps teams to set and optimize on-going standards and practices
* Train and mentor the DevOps team(s)
* Tackle complex, hands-on technical challenges with innovative solutions
* Design and develop solutions enabling push-button deployments from development to production
* Define and build a version control repository strategy and structure
* Significant leadership/management experience within enterprise-level settings
* This can be formally within an organization or via consulting experience
* 7+ years of hands-on development experience
* 2+ years of client-facing work
* 2+ years of DevOps (CI/CD, build/deploy pipelines, IaaC, test automation)
* Strong experience with modern tools for platform tooling, automated testing, build systems, deployment automation
* Core AWS tools and services
The ideal candidate should be an engineer at heart that can communicate effectively and strategically with clients.
Location: 75% Travel / 25% Remote
This client is not able to provide sponsorship now or in the future.