AWS Solution Architect - Contract - £550 - £600 - London
We're currently working with a leading AWS consultancy that are looking to bring on a solution architect for an enterprise account. Their client is moving their operations further into the middle east so you will play a pivotal part of the design of their new cloud platform. The project is kicking off on the 27th January but would ideally like somebody to start a week before to meet the team etc
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide solutions built from the ground up, including high availability, elastic scaling, disaster recovery, centralise logging, monitoring, alerting, change control and cost tracking + optimisation.
* Contribute to improve the development of AWS standards, best practices and organisational capability.
Skills & Experience
* AWS serverless services (Lambda, API GW, SNS, SQS, and Dynamo DB).
* AWS network services (AWS VPC, Subnetting, Security Groups, and Routing.
* AWS core services (EC2, RDS, S3, and ElastiCache).
* Understanding or some exposure to Data Lakes and Data Engineering with knowledge of AWS data lake services (Glue, Glue Catelog, RedShift, Athena, Kinesis).
If you're looking for your next contract in London and are interested in working for a consultancy that do things a little different, please apply and we'll be in touch.