Our client is on the hunt for an experienced AWS Solutions Architect to join their expanding company on a riveting new project with the opportunity to travel abroad to get the project under away. This is a fantastic prospect to make a strong lasting impact architecting and designing cloud native solutions and server less architectures.
You will be translating business requirements (both functional and non-functional) into a solution, ensuring compliance with the organisations strategy, policies and standards and in some cases, help customers to define new policies, principles and standards.
Role & Responsibilities
* Acting as the technical authority and escalation point for AWS technical issues and decisions.
* Be required to take advantage of Server-less technologies in designing AWS solutions; such as Lambda, S3, Dynamo DB, and API Gateway.
* You will be contributing continuously to improving the development of AWS standards, best practices and organisational capability within the company.
Skills & Qualifications
* AWS core services (EC2, RDS, S3, and ElastiCache).
* AWS serverless services (Lambda, API GW, SNS, SQS, and Dynamo DB).
* Ability to create high quality Cloud Formation or Teraform scripts, proven ability to use the AWS CL and GIT/SVN.
* Background in application development and experience in at least one high level programming language (ideally Java, Python or Node JS).
* Understanding or some exposure to Data Lakes and Data Engineering with knowledge of AWS data lake services (Glue, Glue Catelog, RedShift, Athena, Kinesis).
* AWS network services (AWS VPC, Subnetting, Security Groups, and Routing
This role is operating outside of IR35.
Fore further information email me on firstname.lastname@example.org