AWS Software Engineer - Remote Flex - Contract $50-65hr - Orlando:
Looking for a AWS Software Engineer to join a team in supporting the design and development of a cloud-based platform that will provide analysis of on-premise customer systems that are being migrated to AWS. The Architect will perform key roles in creating the strategy for both on-premise tools to collect sizing and other current-state data, as well as the cloud-based platform that ingests that data to produce migration recommendations.
* Work directly with Customer teams to understand existing migration assessment tools and processes
* Develop a strategy to create a single cloud migration assessment toolset to collect necessary metrics and system data across large distributed on-premise applications
* Develop the back-end and front-end architecture for a scalable and reliable AWS-based platform that will drive the data collection and sizing recommendations for migrating customers to cloud
* Lead software development activities for the on-premise toolset as well as AWS-based platform, including leading other software developers who are part of the effort
* Participate in testing and issue resolution for developed tools and platform
* Solve deep technical issues and develop solutions that extend service capabilities to meet customer needs.
* Align the customer needs with the service development roadmap.
* Provide SME-level guidance in design, deployment, operations and knowledge transfer to end clients
Location: Orlando, FL
* Strong experience in software development experience
* Strong experience developing software in AWS
* Experience with Microservices, Serverless and Domain Driven Design
* Consulting experience a huge plus
Looking for an individual who is self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused. If this feels like a good fit for you please contact me at email@example.com or call 813-701-2805
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. firstname.lastname@example.org