Technology has transformed the way we use money. It is predicted, that the use of cash is slowly but surely going to fall of out of every day routine. We are working alongside company that makes business payments simple, smart and secure.
As a DevOps Data Engineer, you will be joining a well-established, cutting edge DevOps team within a multi-national fintech.
This position would work with the company's fast growing Data Science team to scale up the existing ETL pipelines, automate end-to-end data science prototyping and communications and catalogue to model-store of machine learning and deep learning models.
The successful candidate will have;
* Understanding Data Scientists' requirements for organisation and accessing data
* Batch and/or shell (Redhat) scripting
* Provisioning and configuration tools (Terraform, Puppet)
* SQL Server database tasks such as backup, restore, encryption
* Running ETL processes, based on SSIS and SSRS currently
* Following best practices in data movement such as logs and error handling
* Maintaining a consistent quality of work and rigorous attention to detail
* Ability to working collaborative across teams such as Developers, IT and Data Science
And this would be nice;
* Python skills
* Additional database experience (Postgres, ElasticSearch)
* Exposure, or willingness to learn, machine learning techniques
* Prior experience of managing repository of machine learning models
* Containerisation and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
* Basic networking skills
* Up to £70,000
Jefferson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in AWS recruitment, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for AWS professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Jefferson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To discuss this opportunity further or apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thomas Gilroy on +44 191 814 7448.