AWS- Big Data-Developer- New York
This client supports a motivating, entrepreneurial, innovative, teamwork, work culture. They are in need of a Big Data Developer to join their team that is on a mission to drive innovation and problem solve with design and code. This position requires being a team player while collaborating amongst various teams to drive productivity. The main goal is to combine every aspect and field of a project to create something as sustainable and rich as possible.
* Work with various teams to enhance our technologies, processes, and create a universal presence.
* Deliver new features and innovations for maintainability, efficiency and security.
* Build reusable code and libraries.
* Design and implement data storage solutions.
* Merge with various teams including designers, researchers, managers, and engineers.
* Follow fellow team standards for designing, streamlining, and maintaining.
* Lead the efforts in maintaining security and holding standards to avoid inefficiencies.
We are looking for someone who has:
* Experience with building scalable and productive backend services
* Full Stack Development experience
* AWS experience around EC2, Lambdas is preferred
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the industry.
* You should possess Strong experience using HTML, SQL and
* Support in the areas of problem investigation and production environment support.
* Strong analytical skills, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Suggesting new better ways of doing what we do and actively participating in the improvement of our codebase.
* Contributing to a culture of innovation and teamwork.
* A strong sense of ownership and a willingness to work with team members to drive out successful solutions.
* Experience building scalable architecture
We offer you:
* A competitive compensation package including bonus
* Share/equity options
* Insurance and pension contribution
* A fast-growing environment
* A new, modern and international office hosting over 20 nationalities
* A social atmosphere (Kitchen with coffee and snacks, break/game room, etc)
* An informal and fun but driven culture
* Monthly catered lunches and team happy hours
* Flexible PTO
* Availability to get involved in learning opportunities to gain experience in various tools and technologies.