Junior AWS Engineer - Denmark
My Client is an End-User with a distinct passion for Music! They're looking for DevOps professionals with AWS cloud experience in the Copenhagen area to contribute to creating a Cloud based service. You will become part of a creative team in a flexible environment where ideas can burst forth at any time! This client is in a state of growth and expansion and therefore now is the time to get on board. If you enjoy working in a relaxed multi-cultural team, with constant opportunity for growth and a chance to continuously be implementing the newest technology then please get in contact!
Role & Responsibilities
My client is looking for a committed and hardworking AWS Engineer to join an ever growing team. You will be constantly working on exciting and cutting edge projects. With lots of opportunity for furthering your skills and career. Often you will be required to recommend and sometimes implement ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality. Finally you will have the chance to develop, construct, test and maintains architectures, such as databases and large-scale processing systems.
* Work with Technical Architects to define patterns and standards for designs.
* Work in a team to improve development standards.
* Building a documentation library and data catalogue for all data pipelines/products.
Skills & Qualifications
* Technical experience with Python, Spark, Spark API, SQL, Scala, Java.
* Understanding of the Hadoop Storage Layer e.g. Kudu, HBASE, HDFS
* Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts
* Very competitive salary
* Great Pension scheme
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a AWS background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on AWS job opportunities in Denmark, I can be contacted on +44 191 243 5454 where confidentiality is guaranteed.
Or email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org