AWS Data Engineer
Location: Burlington, MA
Job Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12 months
Building out their information-based technology in their new office in Burlington, this client is looking to bring on an AWS Data Engineer and deliver exceptional technology, data and machine learning with their tech team. The ideal candidate will be able to bring together the pieces needed to create real-time data in the cloud. The role will primarily involve building all of the applications and systems from scratch to design and develop every step of the way in an open-source, agile environment.
* Basic knowledge of AWS services
* Experienced in Java, Scala, or Python
* Familiar with SQS, SNS, or Kafka
* Knowledgeable in building data pipelines
* Understanding of Spark
* Architecture and design infrastructure on AWS
* Worked with AWS Management Tools as Cloud watch and Cloud Trail.
* Experience implementing security on AWS
* Expert in understand platform and data monitoring systems
* Java, Scala, Python
* SQS, SNS, Kafka
* AWS, AWS Management Tools
* VPC, IAM, Security Group, UTM solutions, NACLS
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Rebecca Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org call me at 347-783-6642.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.