Job Description Cloud Data Engineering Role - Greater Boston Area
About the Role:
Our client is a mid-size insurance company located in the greater Boston area. It has been innovating rapidly since its inception of 1997, and is looking for someone to transform their data systems and architecture to support greater variety, velocity, and volume of data.
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
* Familiarity with the "Big Data Ecosystem"
* Ability to build and maintain serverless data ingestion and refresh pipelines in terabyte scale using AWS- (Amazon Glue, Redshift, S3, Athena, DynamoDB, etc.)
* Maintain and provide support for the existing data pipeline using Python, Glue, Spark, and SQL * AWS experience with: (Redshift, S3, Kinesis, Glue)
* Expert in relational databases such as ProgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience working on a team to meet project deadlines
* Intermediate experience with distributed computing frameworks, especially Spark.
* Competitive Base Salary
* Upward Mobility
* Insurance- Health, Dental, Vision
* Paid Vacations
* Coverage for business related travel costs
* Company Outings
* Fun/ Collaborative work environment
Why work with Jefferson Frank? Working with Jefferson Frank ensures that you will get a personalized experience that no other recruitment agency can offer. As the global leader in Niche IT Recruitment, we have an unparalleled client base and up to date knowledge regarding current market conditions. I specialize specifically in AWS Big Data recruitment, which makes me an expert in the market conditions for AWS related opportunities. If you have any questions regarding other AWS roles as well as the cloud market, please contact me at the information provided below and I will get back to you as soon as I can. To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Ian Hauser at I.firstname.lastname@example.org call me at 347-783-6860 (Ext 6860) Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are. Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy