Data Engineer-AWS- New York- $100k-$130k
As a Data Engineer you will be expected to be an experienced, efficient, and ambitious employee. As you will be learning and growing you will be building data products, solutions, projects, etc. While working with Cloud services, you will be aiding in running highly technical systems to help the company succeed.
Skills and Responsibilities:
* Work on large-scale projects and product goals with the data science and research team.
* Work on POCs for validating new tools and services to enhance our data engineering solutions and products.
* Be on hands on with the development and creation of products including insight reports.
* You will continuously learn and grow as an engineer.
* Build secure data products to withstand fault.
* Experience working as a software engineer.
* Experience or degree in computer science is preferred.
* You will have the opportunity to work for results while pursuing the intention to deliver for your customers.
* Deadlines will aid you in productivity.
* You will have the opportunity to manipulate extremely large datasets.
* With flexibility, you will adapt to the changing demands of a startup environment.
* Aid in the success of our data management by building solutions to be both reliable and cost effective.
* Assist with the troubleshooting of production support issues.
* Experience with DevOps is a plus
Technologies you will get the opportunity to work with:
* AWS, Big Data, Python, SQL, Spark, Redshift, Hadoop, S3, etc…
* Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision), Life Insurance, Discounts (gym memberships, restaurants, events, etc..), Paid Vacation, Retirement, Mileage Reimbursement, Furthering Education, Financial Counseling, Sick Leave, Time Off To Vote, Paid Holidays, Awards, Certifications, etc…
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to S.Venezia@jeffersonfrank.com or call 718 412 1339 (ext 1339) and ask for Sarah.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.