The Role: Full Stack Developer
Location: Toronto, ON
Pay: $ Up to 110k CAD
* Design and develop our Platform services and applications by following patterns and best practices;
* Evaluate product implementation plans to maximize technical feasibility and deliver highly scalable, reliable and reusable services;
* Conduct high quality and high efficiency code to implement business values from all aspects;
* Work in a cross-functional team with other professionals to ensure synchrony of our platform services and applications;
* Maintain knowledge and keen understanding of client-oriented application design trends and best practices to assist the implementation of new technological innovations in the platform and its applications;
* Implement and maintain applications and services CI/CD pipelines to automate distribution process.
✓ Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information System or Other Related Fields
✓ 5+ years' experience of Node JS, Express JS development, knowledge on NestJS will be good assets
✓ Deep understanding and proficiency on information and data management theories and 3+ years on-hands experience on NOSQL and SQL databases both, including any of MongoDB, Apache CouchDB, MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL
✓ Solid knowledge on architecture and design patterns and on-hands experience on build microservice architecture solutions in domain driven design
✓ Demonstrated ability on build production level solution in any of modern programming languages as Golang, Scala, C#, Swift, Python, Java or etc.
✓ Proficient understanding on Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development, hands-on experience with Cypress or Serenity will be good assets
✓ Highly accountable to work in an agile, fast paced team environment and rapidly learn and master diverse technologies
Working here means:
* Being part of a high-impact organization which is looking to make mental healthcare more accessible and more affordable for all Canadians - help us shape that vision!
* Excelling in a dynamic and changing environment. We are continuously innovating to make our platform the premiere way for Canadians to access high-quality, evidence-based treatment.
* Valuing growth and development. We embrace accountability, transparency, and continuous learning. We are looking for someone who shares these values and is excited to share their expertise with our team.