DevOps Software Engineer | Irvine, California | $140K
Our client, an end-user of AWS is looking for a DevOps engineer with experience in Configuration Management and CI/CD tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Jenkins.
In this role, you'll be working closely with the Product Development team to build, deploy, and support customer services.
* Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs new and existing Ruby configuration management (Chef and Terraform) infrastructure as code.
* Contributes to requirements analysis and design.
* Provides critical input in design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
* DevOps or prior software engineering experience.
* Working knowledge of Golang, Bash or Python
* Experience or knowledge of technologies such as Docker, Terraform, Cloud Formation.
* Working with the cloud platform (AWS/GCP)
* Strong NoSQL or PostgreSQL experience
* Flexible work from home option
* Paid for certifications and conferences
* Casual dress
* State of the art campus
* On-site gym
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy