Front End Software Engineer | California | $160K
Our client is looking to bring on a talented Front End Software Engineer before the New Year! You will use your expertise to help the organization achieve and exceed their business goals and improve the quality of their engineering work for years to come.
Role & Responsibilities / Desired Qualifications:
* Any working knowledge of Amazon Web Services a plus
* Angular2, React.js or Vue.js highly preferred
* CSS, Bootstrap
* CI/CD pipeline improvements, architectural framework
* PHP, Python, Docker containerization a plus
* Experience building robust backend functionality, highly customized JS pipeline
* Build / maintain a cohesive, well-engineered code base
* Collaboration with UI/UX team to improve frontend systems
* Communication with other team members, corporate leaders
* US Citizens, Green Card or equal work authorizations will be considered
* Business Casual dress attire.
* 2 Days a week - Remote Working
* Standard PTO, 401K Match, etc.
* Company growth and management opportunities.
* Health & Wellness policies across the organization.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy