Network and Security Administrator, up to £36,000, Leicester
My client is looking for a Network and Security Administrator to expand their established financial service industry in a full time position in Leicester. The successful candidate will have the ability to work closely with others and have prior knowledge of networking and security matters.
The Network and Security Administrator will possess key skills including:
* Enthusiasm to learn and progress
* Analytical research, investigation and testing
* Fluent communication
* Previous involvement within network management, security and infrastructure.
* Knowledge and experience in AWS or cloud services
* Configuration familiarity with LAN/WAN/VOIP/QOS network devices
* Management of clustered firewall environments.
Along side the required skills, it would also be beneficial to maintain some of the following:
* IT related degree
* Juniper firewall device knowledge
* Cisco experience
* AWS networking and security infrastructure
As a successful candidate you would be apart of a key team that deal with ongoing networking issues and contribute to develop cloud-hosted systems which ensure good security practices. Designing and implementing solutions to a range of solutions within the environment. Providing ongoing support for clients in order to resolve and upgrade systems will be a vital part of the daily role.
This role provides several benefits such as:
* Bonus incentives
* Relaxed working environment
* Flat organisation structure
* New opportunities within the industry
If this is a job suitable for you please get in contact with me via e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: 0191 255 1426 and we can discuss further details.