Up to £100,000
Thriving UK Business | Flexible Working | Learning Budget | Pension Scheme | Relaxed Working Environment
A successful data driven data solutions company are expanding and are on the look out for a lead data professional. They are looking for a experienced and ambitious leader to join their existing data team to help with the next stage of the companies growth.
If you consider yourself a lead data engineer or architect - this would be the position for you.
You will be based in their London office in the heart of the capital city.
* Good understanding of the data industry and tech solutions such as AWS
* Data transformation and scripting
* Programming knowledge with Python and SQL
* Experience in budge management, project management and working with clients
* Industry data visualisation solutions
Some of your day to day tasks include
* Providing architect solutions and put in place the vision infrastructure
* Work with data teams to outline data futures
* Leading a team of 5 - 10 based in the UK
* Meet with clients to introduce new solutions and update current ones
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.