VP of Big Data
* Work with other highly skilled engineers who care about getting the job done right
* Learn new technologies that you've always wanted to explore
* Be part of a profitable company with millions of users where everything you do has an
* impact on the business
* Experience an awesome culture that values getting things done (no endless meetings
* Work for technical leaders with a proven track record of building and selling successful
* software companies
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead a team of data production engineers, BI engineers and analysts to drive data analytics strategy, development and implementation across the enterprise.
* Lead the design/architecture, development and implementation of a world-class system
with data ingestion and real-time data streaming capabilities, including data governance
and data integrity approaches.
* Responsible for setting the departmental vision and culture, while championing for the
use of advanced analytics in making key business decisions.
* Drive performance of analytics solutions to impact overall business results while keeping
costs in check and ensuring the business unit remains within the planned budget.
* Understand and manage the data needs of different stakeholders across multiple
business verticals including Finance, Marketing, Operations, Product, etc.
* Develop the vision and strategy to provide short term and long term data solutions to
Skills & Qualifications
* Big Query/RedShift
* Strong Knowledge of Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning Algorithms
* Cloud Formation/CDK
* 401k with employer match
* Health insurance
* Short term disability
* Long term disability
* Life insurance
* Free parking (or subsidized Metro)
* Volunteer time off (1% policy)
Send an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered!