The client has a dream to be the reference in test automation. They will manage and bolster their clients in conveying great programming.
Test automation and Quality assurance are hotly debated issues these days, because of a diminished time-2-advertise and the need to convey subjective programming.
They offer coordinated test automation services, by utilising forefront innovation, adjusted to the necessities of their customers. Consequently the client gets quality, cost reserve funds and quicker time to showcase.
They help you choose for yourself which vocation way you need to pursue. This not just by giving the necessary learning and apparatuses, yet in addition by offering adequate development.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will actively participate in a development environment as a test automation engineer.
* You will determine, in consultation with analysts and developers, which features should definitely be automated.
* In addition, within the development team you will be responsible for making automatic tests.
* You will analyze the existing test process and make adjustments where necessary.
* You will build functional and non-functional tests through Tools and / or test frameworks.
* You are convinced that test automation and testing are two inseparable concepts; therefore you will perform manual tests on features that cannot be automated.
* Reporting test results to the team and management are part of your duties.
Skills & Qualifications
Familiar with the following test automation tools:
* JUnit testing, TestNG, WebDriver, Selenium, Selenide, Ranorex, UFT
You are familiar with the concept of programming:
You have experience with (bug) tracking & release tools:
* Jira, Mantis, Bugzilla, Phabricator
Experience with Test Driven Development/ Behaviour Driven Development:
* Cucumber, Jasmine, Spek is a plus.
* A competitive Salary
* Company car with a Benelux fuel card
* Continuous team activities, such as Skydiving
* IT software company that focuses on test automation and offers solutions to attain that goal.
* Hospitalisation Insurance & Group Insurance
Don't miss out! Interviews are being scheduled next week.
If the above is not a match I would still love to hear from.
Must be able to speak Dutch fluently.